Friday, August 6, 2010

Task 6

When it comes to teaching, I'm not shy about going to the internet for ideas and resources. So I always love finding out about resources that I didn't know existed. I have discovered YouTube as a resource, but, of course, you never know what you'll get when you go there. Until now I had never heard about TeacherTube. I think this will be a website I will return to. I also visited Flashcard Friends, which I was really excited about. But I was a little disappointed when I looked at some of the flashcards for younger children. When it comes to vocabulary, I think there needs to be pictures. So I don't know how useful it will be.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the flashcard sites do have a picture option now. You might play around with creating your own flashcards.

    ReplyDelete