Monday, July 26, 2010

Task 5

So my first thought is Information Overload! But I did find some blogs that I think will be pretty useful. So You Want to Teach is a blog that may be useful when you get to the middle of the year and you're frustrated. It seemed to be a pretty positive blog and that it had things that I think we teachers sometimes forget (such as why we are teaching). Another blog I thought was pretty informative was Smart Classroom Management. I know I'm always looking for ways to make my classroom management better, so this is one I will probably keep up with. I also subscribed to Education Week just so I can stay up on all the politics of education.

I had a hard time finding any "just for fun" type blogs to follow. If those were the only type of blogs I followed, I probably wouldn't ever check my feed, because it's just not important enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment