Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Task 10

So many tools, so little time! I love tools that make my job easier. It's even better when they're FREE. Since I'm not made of money, I try to avoid tools that cost money. However, I have paid for one or two in the past, but it has to be really worth it. One that I loved was Lesson Planet. It has lessons for every age, every subject, and just about every topic you can think of. And what I really like about the lessons is that most of them include hands-on activities. I've also used United Streaming before, and there are some really great videos on there.

Some other free tools that I've found, but haven't used are:
  • Sharendipity where you can create educational games and other learning tools
  • Kids' Vid This site gives kids tools to create videos in the classroom (it looks really cool)
  • Web Poster Wizard This FREE tool allows educators to create a lesson, worksheet, or class page and immediately publish it online


No comments:

Post a Comment