Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Task 11

Not only am I new to Paideia, I'm also new to kindergarten and 1st grade and to co-teaching, so it's really hard for me to say what I will use. I don't really know what to expect yet. I think the teacher I will be working with will be open to any of my ideas, but I have no idea what tools are going to fit into our classroom.

BUT I can say some of the tools that I think I'd like to try. I think Kid's Vid could be so much fun, and the site looks simple enough for younger students to use. I think it would a great option for a project. I also think it would be cool to have a classroom wiki. I think I may be focusing on teaching math, so maybe I could use it for open ended problems, where the kids could contribute their thoughts on how to solve the problem.

I also think Sharendipity would be a lot of fun to use. I love using games as learning tools.

I'm really excited to find new ways to integrate technology into my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment